Page 303 of 305 FirstFirst ... 203253293294295296297298299300301302303304305 LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #3021
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Been playing RE:4 (Wii), Super Mario Galaxy, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360), Halo 3, and Dead Rising lately. With Warcraft 3 of course.

  2. #3022
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thesedays, my gaming time revolves around Super Mario Galaxy and the Orange Box (360).

    Also, good to see the Wii60 solution is working for you Xel [img]smile.gif[/img] It's a very good time to be the owner of both consoles...

  3. #3023
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Since I'm short on cash, and there aren't any new games I'm interested at either, I'm playing my older games over and over again. So far went through
    Prince of Persia - Warrior Within
    Max Payne
    ...and a bunch more I can't remember.

    Currently I'm playing C&C Generals ^^

  4. #3024
    Inactive Member phaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^similar situation, except the newest console that's getting any play from me oddly enough is the dreamcast. fire pro d though, not grandia 2. not sure i'll ever get back to that one in fact. i feel like i'm completely done with the genre as a whole. i mean valkyrie was different at least, not sure how i feel on hack and slashers either as they're almost more reminiscent of an action/adventure, and at times a beat em up, than an rpg. but yeah i'm mostly sticking with emulation for the time being.

  5. #3025
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ● Eternal Sonata (X360), the game I got the X360 for, it's almost as good as sex
    ● Oblivion (PC), getting Shimmering Isles soon now that I'm done with most quests
    ● Naruto (X360), pretty good Shenmue-like game
    ● Puzzle Quest (PC), damn addictive game, who would have thought
    ● Riviera (PSP), for hardcore cRPG players only
    ● Grandia 3 (PS2), still haven't got myself to finish it
    ● Mercury Meltdown (PSP) occassionally, to kill time
    ● Switchball (X360) occassionally, to kill time
    ● Artificial Girl 3 (PC), lol, I have my virtual Yue Ayase there.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ February 16, 2008 02:45 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  6. #3026
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Recently completed:

    -Super Mario Galaxy (wii)----10/10
    -Final Fantasy XII (PS3)------8/10

    Now playing:

    -Tekken 5 (PS3) for casual multiplayer.
    -Eye of Judgment (PS3) for occasional multiplayer.
    -Lost Odyssey (360) for compulsive playing.

  7. #3027
    Inactive Member phaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wild Arms XF(PSP) - normally, i'm not fond of srpgs, but jeanne wasn't too bad, and this hasn't been either.

  8. #3028
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Super Paper Mario was really good.

    I'm playing Metroid Prime 3 right now, it's a lot of fun with the Wii controls.

    Of course Brawl is on my list as well, having only two more stages to unlock, and getting that my final character <font color="white">Wolf</font> (highlight to reveal, since spoiler tag didn't work) a few days ago.

    Still playing Halo 3, especially with new maps coming along April 15th.

  9. #3029
    Inactive Member phaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    been playing the psp version of warriors orochi these last few days, unlocked everyone now. gotta say, this beats the shit out of the console warriors(dynasty, samurai) series, so if this is your type of game and you don't have a psp, but do have a ps2 or 360, or hell, if your pc can handle it, definitely go for it.

  10. #3030
    Inactive Member MaxSwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2008
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm playing Folklore(PS3)right now.

    I just recently got a computer after not having one for years and I was suprised to see that the
    Granaboard was still active. I used to post here years ago under the name Daigotsu.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •